Saturday, July 18, 2009

the cat's out of the bag

Ok, so there's something I haven't told you... of course, you could have noticed or found out on your own, but only if you ever looked at my profile, which I doubt you have...

I started a wedding blog.

I told my sister last night.

Oy. I know, I know, I'm a bandwagon-jumper, but frankly this is a good way to keep Jon and my sister and heterolifemate from getting assaulted with weddingy crap a fair amount of the time. It's a good outlet, for my sanity and yours! I started it a couple of weeks ago because, as I mentioned, I don't want this to become an obnoxious wedding-obsessed blog. I'll keep posting about whatever I feel like here, and all to do with weddings shall henceforth be filed away under a different url. Anyway, if you're so inclined, check me out at aweddingrunsthroughit.blogspot.com (apologies to Norman Maclean).

(photo by, who else, Our Labor of Love)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't believe that thing was up for a month before you told me about it. Seester BAAAAAAAAAD.