Friday, May 22, 2009

Our negative-one-year anniversary!

At precisely this time next year, I will be at some stage of readying myself for a wedding: Mine!


I somehow feel less lame planning and talking about the wedding now that we've arrived at the point when the big event is no more than a year away. I also feel like less of a tool having a wedding website so far in advance, but sometimes it's just more fun to mess around with blog templates than to do something more productive. Not gonna lie. The site is a work in progress, but check it out.

I have promised not to turn this into an obnoxious wedding blog, but I will be posting occasionally about weddingish things. Watch out next week for ruminations on the start of my first DIY adventure: letterpress class!

*the term "negative-one-year anniversary" is used with kind permission of Abby J. Wolbe, Esq.

2 comments:

"hi, i'm ginny branch and i love love." said...

i am so excited for you!!!! my advice to you-outsource as much as possible. enlist all of your creative friends to help you with d-i-y's. it will make the day that much more meaningful and special. write down everything. photograph the entire process. don't sweat the small stuff, because in the end, it will be beautiful. guaranteed.

here is a friend of mine, who had a beautiful d-i-y wedding, with all the help in the world from dear friends:

http://www.abelleandayankee.com/

K @ Blog Goggles said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to hear more about your planning :)