Friday, February 16, 2007

The Adventures of Little Man

Tonight, my cat, Little Man, got himself wound up in a Borders shopping bag that hadn't yet made it to the Land of Empty Bags (aka my coat closet). For nearly fifteen minutes, I heard a persistent rustling from the other room, during which time Little Man evidently determined that he couldn't disentangle himself on his own. Head through the handle of the bag, he crept into the living room, parked himself nonchalantly by the coffee table, and waited for help to arrive.

Naturally, my first instinct was to laugh out loud, followed immediately by retrieving my camera. After a brief photo session (for my first foray into catblogging), I helped him out of his plastic bag predicament.


He certainly does carry it well though - doesn't he look like a superhero? It's almost like he did it on purpose. Now all he needs is a theme song. And perhaps some magical powers.

3 comments:

Raquel Laneri said...

Awwwwwwwwww! I am such a sucker for cat pictures.

aq said...

that is one of the best little man pics ever. oh how i miss that little guy and his antics.

lourve
aq

Jo said...

way to go Little Man!!