Wednesday, October 11, 2006

U Rah Rah!

Tonight, I procured my first press ticket ever - that's like $40 free! - and went to see Mamma Mia! at the Civic Center. And it just so happens my former NU class/studiomates Mackenzie and Adam are in the cast! So, I went to go see Mack perform (Adam wasn't on tonight, he's a swing) and then hung out at their swankay hotel afterwards. The show was really a lot of fun, though it didn't much feel like a "broadway show" - but it was a really nice escape from the stresses of grad school, even if I was taking notes. I'm sure there will be a more formal review forthcoming...


Anyway, here's the picture of the day for Tuesday (sorry, Monday didn't have much to get excited about). Actually two - apparently we didn't look friendly enough in the first one, so Mackenzie's boyfriend told us to look "less separate" or something...

1 comment:

abby j said...

yaaaaaay!!! i love it :)