Tuesday, October 31, 2006

October begone!

Since today is the end of October, which is apparently a craptastic month here in Yankeeland, you get many pictures of the day! Krista has been here to visit, so today we went to the mall to get her some interview clothes (she didn't manage to get back to ATL from Ann Arbor as planned) where we rode the carousel...


Krista's awesome horse had a leopard pelt under the saddle, plus a badass hatchet and a...broom?



And I'm just having a grand old time. I told the operator/conductor/carousel lady that this was the best merry-go-round I'd been on in a while. I also resolved to ride the merry-go-round every time I go to the mall, because frankly, this mall is pretty depressing. I mean, they card people! For walking in the mall! Plus, it's only a dollar and it's a pretty long ride :)




And last but not least, we wrapped up our Halloween with a concert of holiday-themed music (i.e. Harry Potter, Sorcerer's Apprentice, etc.) on campus, followed by drinks at Clarks and the Blue Tusk for Linda's birthday...

Yay fronds!

2 comments:

abby j said...

oh fun :) chu look happy. i love carousels. incidentally, they make me cry. try to act surprised.

Carl Yost said...

October is craptastic?! Ouch -- I can't tell you how much that pains me. ;-) You're killing me, Smalls...