Monday, October 02, 2006

Helping you help me

Grad school can be a real drag sometimes, as I'm sure many of you know from past or present experience. In the spirit of my own mental health and well-being, I'm making a blog resolution - one that I hope to stick to, with your help - to post a Picture of the Day every day of the week.

This will be something cool, interesting, entirely inane, perhaps even whimsical, yet relevant - basically, just something that makes me feel happy. To kick off this series, I'll give you a couple - one for the last few weeks (Oktoberfest, at right) and then today's picture. Enjoy - and be sure to check back every day and hold me to it!

Here's today's - it's my story in the Post-Standard (yes, it even got the banner at the top of A1 - pictures of kittens can take you far in life!):

2 comments:

Manashi Mukherjee said...

I wanted to see the full dirndl!! You guys make a good-looking group, though. :)

Dante A. Ciampaglia said...

Ha! What an amazing photo. I have to say, I never show up well in photos -- I end up looking like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. But I actually look like a human being in this one. Yay!